Welcome to 5th grade Math!
Office Hours 9:30-10:00 Tuesdays and Thursdays. Inbox/Email for appointment.
1. Respect others: space, privacy, and belongings
2. Be prepared for class: keep a planner or calendar
3. Make smart choices! Listen, pay attention, follow directions, and get permission to speak, unmute, or leave seat
4. Use correct behavior outside of the classroom and online
5. Be on time: remote learners and in-class learners
📑Grading Policy: Also, see page 53 of Student Handbook
-Any grade below a 70 may be corrected. Please write corrections on a piece of paper, take a picture, and send me an Inbox message with the uploaded picture and the name of the assignment.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.